Other Notes: Meet Held at Cole County Park, Jefferson City Missouri
Coaches meeting to be held at 8:15 a.m. near the finish corral.
9:00 am: Varsity Boys 5K
9:30 am: Varsity Girls 5K
10:00 am: JV Boys 2 Mile
10:30 am: JV Girls 2 Mile
11:20 am: Awards: Varsity medals, JV and varsity team trophies.
JV medals awarded in the chute. Coaches meeting 8:15 a.m.
Other Notes: Coaches meeting @ 9:00 at the barn
Varsity boys - 9:30
Varsity girls - 10:00
J.V. boys - 10:40
J.V. girls - 11:15.
DIRECTIONS: Course is located just off Highway 5 on Dry Hollow Road. Dry Hollow road is
about 5 miles south of Camdenton or about 16 miles north of Lebanon. There will be plenty of
signs to help you. Google Maps: Camdenton Laker XC Course
Other Notes: $8 admission
Awards ceremony: 1:30pm Gans Creek
We will run the 10 races over a 3 day period, following the basic schedule below, with the following restrictions/guidelines in place.
- Spectator attendance will be limited to 2 spectators per each entry in each race.
- Masks are required to be worn by everyone on the grounds.
- Social distancing must be observed by everyone.
- The awards ceremony will be modified, with medalists receiving their medals from their coach individually and teams receiving trophies from their coach.
- Race times will be spaced to allow for spectators and runners from one race to be gone before spectators and runners from the next race arrive.
- The practice of walking of the course the night before races will not be allowed. Teams will have time on race day to walk the course.
- Admission to the course (runners, coaches, administrators, spectators) will be via digital ticketing.
Tickets will not be sold and wristbands will not be issued.
- Additional guidelines may be put in place before race day.
Thursday, November 5 Class 3 (pm)
Friday, November 6 Class 4 (am) Class 2 (pm)
Saturday, November 7 Class 5 (am) Class 1 (pm)